Sunday Service Times
- 8:30 am - Traditional Celebration
- 10:30 am - Contemporary Celebration
At the 10:30 service a nursery is provided for children ages 6 wks-4 yrs. There is a Children's Chapel Service for ages 5-10. Please join us for coffee, refreshments and fellowship in the Parish Hall following the 10:30 am service.
Welcome to St. Andrew's~Goose Creek
Do you have a desire to be part of something new? Then, come grow with us!! Over the past year God has been doing great things in our church. A sign of the Lord's work is the just completed renovation to the entire campus in order to make your worship experience more meaningful.
We know that people avoid church for many reasons. St. Andrew's Goose Creek would like to offer you with what you've been missing -- a real-life message that will touch your soul, a worship team that will move and energize you and genuine, gentle people who would like to know you. Are you looking for a church that's alive? Join us on the adventure -- be refreshed and encouraged.
To connect people to the presence and power of Jesus Christ.
Jesus once asked the crowd that was following him “are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. Walk with me and work with me – watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
This promise is as true today as when He spoke it. Everything we do is help the people of Berkley County and beyond experience the love of God and be transformed by God’s power.
For Your First Visit
Pick a service, get directions, dress as you feel comfortable, bring the kids and let the collection plate pass you by . . .
- Pick a service . . . Join us Sundays at 8:30 am for our Traditional Service. Or come at 10:30 am for our Contemporary Service. Additionally, we offer a mid-week service each Wednesday at 10:30 am.
- Get directions . . . We are located at 301 Red Bank Road in Goose Creek. For more information call our parent church, St. Andrew's ~ Mt. Pleasant (843.884.6169).
- Dress as you feel comfortable . . . one of the first things you’ll notice about us is that we are by no means strictly a coat and tie church. Sure, some folks feel more comfortable dressing in a more formal manner, and that’s great. But you’ll also see people in jeans and khaki’s. The point is not how you dress for our services, the point is that you are comfortable. Our desire is that you enjoy your time with us.
- Bring the kids . . . it’s a sin to bore kids at church. Our Children’s Ministry works hard to help your kids want to be with us and presents the Good News of Jesus in ways that are meaningful to them.
- Let the collection plate pass you by . . . Our worship services are our gift to you. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy lives to check us out. When it’s time for our offering, please let it pass you by and accept this gift from us.
Now, with all that out of the way, enjoy what our St. Andrew's~Goose Creek Campus has to offer. We present the ageless truths of the Bible in a format that's easy to understand, even if you've never been to church. We hope you’ll join us for a weekend service to see for yourself what we’re about.